Wednesday, October 10, 2012

First Post

Hi everyone,

Let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Sara and I live on the east coast of Canada, in the province of Nova Scotia. I am a substitute teacher, however this is only part time work, so I have some free time on my hands, which has inspired me to create this blog.

I like to cook, but I LOVE to bake, and decorate cakes/cupcakes. I have already completed the First two Wilton decorating courses, and am starting the third course in a few weeks time. I think finally registering for these courses is what really got me into baking and decorating.

I am an avid Pinterest user! You can find me here! Some of the posts you will see on this blog will be based on things I found on Pinterest, others will not be. Some of the posts you see will be about sweet treats, others not. I like to mix it up, but I do promise one thing, anything I choose to blog about, I have made!

I hope you will enjoy my blog,

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment