Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookie in the Microwave

I love chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven. They aren't something I make very often though. No need, my wonderful Grandmother makes them usually a few times a month and I always seem to end up with a few. :)

This recipe gives you the taste of a fresh and hot chocolate chip cookie, without the time requirements, the mess, and another few dozen cookies that need to be eaten.

I found this recipe on pinterest, but it doesn't link to anything. You can find it on pinterest here.

Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookie

1 tbsp. butter (melted)
1 tbsp. white sugar
1 tbsp. brown sugar
3 drops of vanilla
pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
1/4 c. flour
2 tbsp. chocolate chips 

Microwave for 40-60 seconds. I used a soup bowl which gave me a nice fluffy cookie.

Such an easy and quick recipe and on the bright side, it only makes one cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment