Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cake Pop Maker

I thought I would change things up a little bit today and share with you a very cute, little kitchen appliance that I bought to make cake pops.

Traditionally, you make cake pops by baking a cake, deconstructing it, and rolling it into ball shapes using icing to stick it together. That is great for some people but personally, I have a few issues with it.

1) It is time consuming
2) It is messy
3) It makes them extremely sweet in the majority of cases

When I saw the Babycakes Cake Pop Maker online, I thought it was the perfect solution for me. It reminds me of a grilled sandwich maker, but it has 12 circular wells in it that you fill with cake batter, cook for an average of 5-6 minutes and you are done!

It is quick, easy, and pure cake! (Not to mention it is so cute!)

Photo Courtesy: http://thebabycakesshop.com

I bought my cake pop maker at Canadian Tire, but you can find it at places like Sears, Amazon and of course, the BabyCakes online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment